Having an effective and motivated workforce is of uttermost importance for any organization.
Introducing flexible work schemes means facing the challenge of getting people to adapt.
I offer solutions at organizational, leader/manager and individual levels to integrate NWOW successfully and entirely.
The shift to a new way of working can be met with a certain amount of resistance and criticism by middle managers. My goal as a professional coach and facilitator is to support organizations, and in particular CRE teams, in addressing the most common barriers on middle management's side to this shift, whilst achieving the following outcomes :
- gaining middle management buy-in
- enrolling middle managers as key change agents in the process
- diffusing a new or improved management style in the organization
- influencing bottom line results
- assess and identify needs and preferences
- create a vision statement
- independant employee surveys and interviews / data collection
- internal communication to create momentum and adhesion
- set up and coach the NWOW test(imonial) team
- overcome managerial fears
- NWOW implementation workshops
- diffuse an adaptive leadership style
- improve communication and trust as a prerequisite for remote work
- introduce coaching skills to foster communication and performance
- reinforce what has been learned through 1:1 coaching
- adress employee's issues/increase committment/reduce turnover